Thursday, September 4, 2008

HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU HAVE?


When people see me with all the kids or they ask me how many kids I have and I answer 7 I usually get some type of response such as " How do you do it?" "Are you done?"," Do you know what causes that?" "Are they ALL yours?". When people find out that 3 of them are adopted, there whole tune changes and these same people who thought I couldn't possibly be a good mom to 7 children giving them what they need and providing for them suddenly act like I am GOD because I rescued and am giving these children a home. How come if I adopted them I can provide and take care of 7 children but If they are all my birth children there is no way I could do it and I must have a screw loose for having so many kids?
Tags: | Edit Tags

2 comments:

junglemama said...

I get this too!

Unknown said...

Sounds VERY Familiar to my life ;) LOL!