Friday, October 8, 2010

weight loss update

I have been using myfitnesspal.com it is a great site full of alot of information, motivation and encouragement. I have only been trying to lose weight for 3 months and I have lost a total of 28lbs. I have a ways to go but I am diffinately off to a good start. Keeping track of my daily food and exercise has really made me aware of what I am putting in my mouth and the calorie and fat content of the foods. It has really helped. I have memorized the best things to order at my favorite restaurants or the families favorite places. One of my favorites is the honey chicken bowl at I love terriyaki. I only eat 1/2 the amount per meal so it is only 250 calories and it is delicious. I have also been walking alot the kids love it because I take them to the park and they play while I walk around the trails. Also tomorrow we are going for a day trip to do some fishing and hiking. I also do the wii fit, it is a fun way to get in some exercise. I am really happy with how I am doing so far......

1 comment:

Salon Fan said...

Just started following your blog. I have never heard of myfitnesspal.com but will have to check it out!

Thanks.

Keep posting!

Salons in Utah