Thursday, January 1, 2009



Hope everyone had a good new years eve. As I think about this last year there have been so many changes in our family both good and bad. 2 of my daughters got engaged this last year. One of them graduated from college with a BA degree,she is currently doing her teaching intership in a 3rd grade classroom.We are so proud of her. My grandbabies are turning into little people and growing up they are now 1 and 3. The new year holds many possibilities and I know that if we put our trust in God we will see many awesome things unfold in the coming year.Welcome to 2009.......

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Bethany!
Thanks for following along on my daughter's blog. She is going to be really excited to have questions from kids tomorrow that are just like her. I promise she'll get back with you.

You have an awesome mom!!!!!!