Friday, September 3, 2010

I keep loosing wow

I cant believe it I have been doing things I havent done in years. The other day I went bike riding with my daughter, I have not been bike riding since she was born. She was so excited , she said :Mom you loosing weight is the best thing that has ever happened to our family" LOL. Anyway I have been bike riding, doing lots of walking, swimming, and doing wii fit plus, The wii is alot of fun and a good way to get in exercise without it feeling like exercise. The only problem is that it is so fun I dont want to quit and it is easy for me to over do it. Anyway I have lost 16.9 lbs since I started loosing weight about 7 weeks ago. So hopefully I will keep loosing at the weight that I have. If any of you have any low cal recipes you would like to share that would be great and I will soon start sharing some of mine.

No comments: