Monday, August 8, 2011

plateau

I have been eating healthy, watching my weight and exercising since last july. I have been losing pretty consistantly. I have lost a total of 77 lbs, I have gone from a size 24 to a size 14. I feel so much better and am able to do alot more then I ever thought i would again.Since the kids have been home from summer school (the last 3 weeks) I have not been able to go to the gym. I am still exercising, walking, swimming, badminton, bike riding, but I have only lost 2 oz in the last 3 weeks. I really think once the kids go back to school and I am able to go back to the gym regularly I will start losing weight again, but it is still frustrating. So this week I am upping the exercise to see if I can kickstart my weight loss again.

If any of you are trying to lose weight I would love to hear how you are doing it and how much you have lost. I really want to lose 23 more lbs to make it 100 lb loss then I will evaluate it and see if I want to lose more. Have a healthy active low-cal day......

No comments: