Sunday, September 2, 2012

30 day shred

I have had the 30 day shred by Jullian Michaels for over a yr, I have yet to do it. I see all the before and after pics and the incredible results and think I really should do that. Then I hear how hard it is and with the fibromyalgia think if I do that I will be in bed. It is just excuses really. Now that I have lost 105 lbs I think it is time to get rid of some of the last excuses. This week Wedsnesday I am going to start the 30 day shred. I will let you know how it goes. I may have to modify it,I may have to stay on level 1 longer then a week. I may have to take a few breaks. It may take me longer then 30 days but I am ready. I am going to do it. Is there anyone else that would like to challenge themselves to do this with me? If I start on weds that will give you a few days to get it. Come on , together WE CAN DO IT......

2 comments:

www.halfdozenscrambled.com said...

I am a shred drop out myself. I need to get back on it though! LEt's do this thing.

Unknown said...

ok you're on. I finished day 29 today only 1 more day to go...yeah > I cant believe I finished it