Thursday, October 4, 2012

day 29 of 30 day shred

WOW .....I am no longer a Shred drop out. I did day 29 of Jullian Michaels 30 day shred and I will finish tomorrow. Every day at the end of her video she says and I will see you tomorrow and I think GRRrrrr yeah. Today I yelled at her "YOU SURE WILL and then I wont see you for awhile" Ok I know you are thinking crazy yelling at Jullian but remember where I was over 2 yrs ago when I started. I was falling asleep in mid-sentence, drifting off in the middle of things all day long, I was having falling spells where my legs would just give out from under me, I was in bed 2-5 days a week. Now a little over 2 yrs later I am AWAKE, ALIVE, LIVING LIFE, walking without falling down, out of bed everyday. I have my life back and I am doing the 30 day shred. Not just able to do it but finish it. This is why i am able to stick to my new lifestyle. Everytime I think about hot fudge sundaes (my indulges before) I think about what my life or lack of life and realize it is not worth it. My life is so much better now. I would highly recommend the 30 day shred to anyone who really wants to see results. I am trying to figure out what exercise program to do next. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I would like something a little bit easier for now

No comments: